Located 260 metres from le Sénat and the Jardin du Luxembourg, this little manor is a 13-minute walk from Notre Dame Cathedral. It offers 24-hour reception and a buffet breakfast can be ordered.
Free Wi-Fi is available in each air-conditioned room, which includes a TV and a minibar. The stylish rooms are mainly decorated in white, red and black and each have an en suite bathroom.
In the heart of a district typical of old Paris, with freestone buildings, little cafes and busy restaurants, the hotel features 22 bright rooms and junior suites with classic interior design.
The Louis II is in the district of the editors and booksellers. Odeon Metro Station with direct links to Chatelet and Gare de Lyon is 210 metres away.
From the ring road:
- Exit at Porte d’Orléans.
- Take Avenue de la Porte d’Orléans all the way to Place du 25 Août 1944.
- Take Avenue du Général Leclerc and carry on to Avenue Denfert-Rochereau.
- Take Boulevard Saint Michel.
- Turn left into Rue Monsieur le Prince and turn left again into Rue Racine all the way to Place de l’Odéon.
- Take Rue Crébillon.
- Continue on Rue Condé.
- And turn left into Rue Saint Sulpice.
By public transport:
- Metro lines 4 and 10, get off at Odéon.
- RER B and C, get off at St Michel-Notre Dame.
- Buses 58, 63, 70, 86, 87 and 96, get off at St Germain-Odéon.
- From Gare de l’Est, Gare du Nord and Gare Montparnasse, take metro line 4 and get off at Odéon.
- From Gare d’Austerlitz, take metro line 10 and get off at Odéon.
- From Gare de Lyon, walk to Gare d’Austerlitz and take metro line 10 and get off at Odéon.
- From Gare Saint Lazare, take metro line 14, get off at Châtelet and take metro line 4 and get off at Odéon.
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, take RER B and get off at St Michel-Notre Dame.
- From Orly airport, take Orlyval to Anthony, then RER B and get of at St Michel-Notre Dame.